Are you an organizational pro? We have just the job for you!
Shambhala Music Festival is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our HQ team. Work with us full-time at our head office on Baker St. in beautiful Nelson, BC! This position will be full-time until the fall with a very strong possibility of continuing year-round at that point.
The Executive Assistant will provide confidential executive administration and project management support to the Chief Executive Officer. Responsibilities include managing the schedules and communications of the CEO, managing assigned projects, generating reports and presentations, setting up meetings, data entry, purchasing and organizing.
Executive Support Responsibilities:
• Provide confidential administrative support, including report creation and maintenance, project support, research tasks, preparation of business travel, meeting scheduling, agenda development, and minute taking
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to lead the company effectively
• Liaise with all departments to facilitate additional duties as required
• Draft, review and send communications on behalf of the CEO
• Answer correspondence promptly and use good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
• Anticipate the needs of others to ensure their seamless and positive experience
• Special projects as assigned
Project Management Responsibilities:
• Complete projects as assigned by the CEO
• Identify project tasks and actions required for completion
• Identify and resolve issues that may arise
• Analyzing data collected during and for, the project
• Researching information that may help leverage project development
• Communicating with stakeholders, employees, and clients
• Secondary education preferred
• Advanced computer skills and experience using Google Docs and Microsoft Applications
• Experience with Office Administration
• Experience with festivals and events is an asset
• Must have a valid Class 5 Driver's license with a clean abstract
• Strong administrative skills
• Proven self-management skills
• Flexible and able to respond to changes in working conditions
• Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to think on their feet
• Multi-task and prioritize
• Streamline processes and make recommendations to improve efficiencies
• Works well independently and in a team setting
To apply, submit your resume & cover letter.
Shambhala Music Festival is committed to employment equity. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, Black people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
We thank all those who apply; however only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Loading application form