Shambhala Music Festival is looking for a Manager for our Shambhalodging team this festival season!
This is a seasonal position and will be required to work on the festival site between May-August.
- Supervice and assist with the setup and tear down of all lodging guest sites, up to 800+ tents
- Manage a setup and teardown team of up 30 individuals
- Develop policies and protocols for a 24 hour a day operation
- Work with guests to complete reservation and payments
- Communicate with customers, respond to issues and inquiries
- Assist with marketing, update Lodging specific Facebook page
- Facilitate customer database
- Deliver exceptional service to up to 2500 lodging guests
- Purchasing of supplies and equipment
- Develop budgeting and purchasing
- Develop new products and services
- Plan and coordinate the implementation onsite preshow
- Compile resources and information post show
- Work with necessary related departments to accomplish goals
- Develop culture and community
- Manage and train a team of up to 100 lodging crew members
- Responsible for developing and analyzing lodging customer satisfaction survey
- Ensure crew timesheets are being completed properly and handed in on time
- Ensure daily tailgate meetings are run with all crew members at the beginning of each shift
- Analyze processes and seek ways to improve efficiencies
- Complete Daily Journals and Post-Show reports, handing in to HR before leaving the farm
- Execute and display the Shambhala spirit of love, magic and acceptance at each point of contact in a warm and friendly way
- Create and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for various lodging roles (hosts, landscaping, tent assembly, take down and inventory)
- Hospitality education an asset
- Festival and camping experience necessary
- Excellent leadership skills
- High level of organizational and planning skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently under pressure
- Creative problem solver
- At least 3 years managing a team of 10 or more
To apply, submit your resume & cover letter.
Shambhala Music Festival is committed to employment equity. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, Black people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
We thank all those who apply; however only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Loading application form