Bathroom Restock Crew
Do you have a solid work ethic and positive attitude?
We are looking for Bathroom Restockers to join our team for the festival! This team has various positions and shift schedules that will work on the festival site near Salmo, BC between July 17-July 28.
This essential crew is responsible for restocking and cleaning the bathrooms for our guests and crew - everyone deserves an enjoyable Porta Potty experience! Enjoy perks such as three meals a day, staff camping privileges, waived early access fees, and great compensation.
- Create and maintain a clean enjoyable space for guests and Crew in the bathrooms
- Keep up to maintenance schedules to reduce odor levels as much as possible
- Keep all bathroom facilities fully stocked with standard bathroom supplies
- Maintain and care for all vehicles and machines being operated
- Ensure all Bathroom infrastructure is in working order, placed, and functioning for showtime
- Previous Festival/Event experience an asset
- Previous cleaning experience is an asset
- Excellent ability to motivate self and others
- Must be willing to work all scheduled days and associated varied hours in drastic temperatures and unpredictable weather, including showtime
- Show up for all scheduled shifts on time and sober
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs consecutively
- Capable of dealing with human waste and other biologically hazardous material without bother
- Maintain and execute a high standard of cleanliness and professionalism in the scope of work
- Ability to communicate and give guidance as a spotter when necessary
- Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
- Lead by example by working steadily, upholding all SMF Policies, treating others with respect, and being responsible for personal actions
- Capable of working in a culturally diverse workspace without personal judgments or bias
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently
- Communicate all key findings to your Supervisor
To apply, submit your resume & cover letter.
Shambhala Music Festival is committed to employment equity. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, Black people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
We thank all those who apply; however only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Bathroom Restock Crew
Loading application form