Are you a numbers wiz looking for a unique opportunity to expand your skills? We are now looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our team at Shambhala Music Festival!
The position is full-time, year-round and will work out of our office on Baker St. in beautiful Nelson, BC as well as on the festival site outside of Salmo, BC for approx. one month from late June-July.
- Process and manage full-cycle payroll for all hourly and salary employees across a varied workforce
- Review timesheets for a growing team of employees, ensuring that hours are accurately captured
- Checking the accuracy of pay computations, and making sure all necessary documents are processed on time
- Sending and processing Employment Contracts/follow-up in the event of errors
- Oversee timekeeping/data entry team onsite
- Execute other responsibilities, as required by the Finance Manager
- Experience working in payroll administration or bookkeeping
- Experience working with QuickBooks or Simply Accounting software is an asset
- Above average computer skills, with at least 2 years’ experience working with databases
- Festival/ Event experience an asset
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and deliver results independently and while working with a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate integrity and professionalism when dealing with confidential information
- Flexible and able to respond to changes in working conditions
- Patient in performing repetitive tasks
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations
To apply, submit your resume & cover letter below!
Shambhala Music Festival is committed to employment equity. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, Black people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Loading application form